Bruttó: 23 495 Ft
Egységár: Bruttó: 46 990 Ft/kg
PAHT Carbon Fibre 1.75mm
PAPH Carbon Fibre is a High temperature polyamide based material.
This Filament is High performance material for industrial FDM printing.
It is temperature resistant up to 160°C and can be used for printing durable end user parts
- Nozzle temperature: 270 – 290°C
- Heated bed: recommended 90-120 °C
- Print speed: 40 – 60 mm/s
- Layer height: 0,2 mm
- Build platform: Blue tape, Kapton tape, glass bed + Dimafix spray
Requirements to work with PAHT CF filaments:
- Heated print bed
- Hardened nozzle - Due to its abrasive structure, filament will wear down standard brass nozzle over a short period of time. Abrasion resistant nozzle is requirement for this type of filament. Since those type of nozzles tend to be less conductive then standard nozzles, usually higher extruder temperatures are recommended
- Heated filament chamber (optional) - Having the filament all the time in dry place, with working temp. ready is an optional thing to ensure consistently controlled environment for best product quality
- Closed environment (optional) - Ensuring consistent controlled environment is very important factor that allows better end class quality of the product although this filament has ability to be 3D printed on non-heated chamber machines