This 3D printer is a cross between a traditional 3D printer and conveyer belt. 3DPrintMill is a feature of infinite-length printing and bulk printing, thereby time-saving in printing and cost-efficient.
The special infinite-Z belt is the first Creality 3D printer to realize infinite build volume in the world.
- When 3D prints are printed, the heated belt advances, and the parts detach themselves from the plate and fall into a bin. No more constantly prying pieces off a heated bed and starting the print process again. The 3DPrintMill can turn an entire spool of plastic filament into dimensionally accurate plastic parts with no human supervision.
- Can print extremely long 3D models. By tilting the bed 45 degrees, the back of the printed object advances out of the 3D printer- while the front is still being printed inside the printer.
- Infinite-Z-axis for Endless Printing.
- Stable CoreXY Structure.
- Nylon Conveyor Belt.
- Dual gears metal extrusion mechanism.
- Unique 45° Printing Angle.
- Filament Breakage Detector.
- Ultra-silent Motherboard.
- Fans to Cool Down Ensure.
- Resume Printing.