Bruttó: 12 065 Ft
Egységár: Bruttó: 16 087 Ft/kg
PCTG belongs to the same family of polyesters as the increasingly popular PET-G. Compared to its more popular counterpart, PCTG offers increased impact strength, temperature resistance and clarity, making it an excellent alternative to PET-G.
PCTG is characterized by a much higher impact strength compared to similar materials (e.g. PET-G). It achieves results in the region of 90 kJ/m2 (PET-G: 5-8 kJ/m2) in the Izod test (notched sample). PCTG also withstands higher temperatures (up to 76°C).
- INDUSTRY: spare parts, short series, utility models
- AUTOMOTIVE: elements in the engine compartment, housing of vehicle components, air intakes, fluid funnels
- SPORT: accessories, pads, airsoft elements
- high impact strength (up to 20 times greater than PET-G)
- high chemical resistance
- high optical transparency
- easy to print – dimensional stability and low shrinkage
- suitable for contact with food – BPA free