Micro Swiss Direct Drive Extruder for Creality Ender 5
Micro Swiss Direct Drive Extruder for Creality Ender 5 with hotend dual-drive train easy filament loading prints flexible filaments with high speed and accuracy lightweight aluminum body.
What exactly is a direct drive extruder or a direct drive motor extruder? The direct drive extruder is adapted so that the motor which pushes the 3D Filament towards the print nozzle or nozzle is moved from the 3D Printer housing to the main main guide of the 3D printer, where the print head is. This kit is easy to mount on your 3D Printer. Watch the video below to see how easily it is to mount a Micro Swiss direct drive extruder.
- No modification required, simple plug and play
- No printed brackets or sandwiches
- Dual-drive train
- Hardened tool steel, CNC precision cut gears
- Adjustable filament grip
- Easy filament loading
- Short, highly constrained filament path
- Prints flexible filaments with high speed and accuracy
- Outstanding extrusion control
- Lightweight aluminum body