Bruttó: 27 051 Ft
Egységár: Bruttó: 27 051 Ft/kg
The Industrial Blend resin has been developed especially for some industrial clients who were in need for a resin that is extra hard and would maintain its structural integrity while exposed to very Low and High temperatures.
Because of these properties it is one of the few resins perfectly suitable for vulcanisation moulding.
For relatively low temperature metals like pewter or tin you can also use the Industrial Blend to print your moulds and cast straight from the printed mould.
This is an acrylic based resin with very attractive properties:
- Broad range of wavelengths
- Suitable for laser, Dlp, Led systems
- Ultra short exposure time
- The hardness of the fully cured resin is 75 shore D.
- tested to keep its dimensional properties from -45C to +225
- The Fun To Do resins have an ultra low shrinkage!
Where 3.5% is regarded little shrinkage, we have limited shrinkage to 0.5%.
- Industrial blend has a high resistance to chemicals.